Skip to content
Payment Terms and Conditions
- Fingertips PA Services is not VAT registered.
- A signed acceptance of a quotation and terms and conditions must be received by FIngertips PA Services before work can commence on your assignment. Fingertips PA Services reserves the right to amend our original quotation at any time should additional work be requested by the client.
- An invoice will be sent to the client on completion of work and is payable strictly within the stated time limit.
- For one off assignments, payments must be paid within 7 days of the invoice.
- For clients who use services weekly/daily, Fingertips PA Services will issue an invoice on the last day of each month.
- All invoices will be submitted in £ sterling and subject to bank charges relating to transfers and handling charges.
- Fingertips PA Services understand and exercise the statutory right to add interest and compensation for debt and recovery costs under the late payment legislation if Fingertips PA Services is not paid according to the agreed credit terms. Unpaid invoices are subject to a surcharge. Any further changes incurred from recovering the debt will be covered by the client.
- Certain assignments require a deposit and this will need to have been received and cleared in the bank before work can commence. If the assignment is urgent, a receipt of payment can be emailed.
- Fingertips PA Services reserve the right to ask for full payment before work can commence for some assignments, this will be discussed with the client at the quotation stage.
- Payment can be made by cheque or via BACS.
- Where a client causes delay, changes the specification, requires extra work, meetings or changes for previously accepted work, Fingertips PA Services shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time and rate increase and/or advance payment.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.